DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Cyprus: Data Centre Landscape – 2021 to 2025” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This new report considers the growth of Data Centre space, power, pricing for Cyprus.
The report shows the revenues for Cloud and Data Centre Market forecast over the period from the beginning of 2021 to the beginning of 2025 and provides profiles of the key Public Cloud and Data Centre providers for Cyprus.
Cyprus has a wide number of relatively small Data Centre Providers across the island, which results in a relatively fragmented market with the largest Cyprus Carrier Neutral Data Centre facility having only 600 m2 of Data Centre raised floor space.
The survey includes southern Cyprus, recognised by the UN & an EU member, and not north-eastern Cyprus (the Turkish Republic of North Cyprus (TRNC)) which is controlled by Turkey. In November 2020 it was announced that Turkey was to send a USD $100 million cash infusion into the TRNC to allow a Data Centre for Government services to be set up.
With its key location in the Mediterranean, southern Cyprus has become a cable hub connecting Europe with the Middle East and is connected by some ten sub-sea cable systems from two cable landing stations.
Data centre pricing (DCP) forecasts that Cyprus Data Centre market revenues will grow by almost 50.4 percent overall from the end of June 2021 to the end of June 2025.
Table of Contents
- A simplified map showing the key cities & towns in Cyprus
- The key third-party Data Centre Providers & Facilities in Cyprus
- The key Cyprus Data Centre Provider Profiles
- A pie chart showing the key Cyprus Data Centre Provider market share
- A Data Centre raised floor space forecast from mid-2021 to mid-2025 in m2 per annum
- A Data Centre Customer Power forecast from mid-2021 to mid-2025 in MW per annum
- Data Centre utility power in Euro per kWH
- The key Data Centre City Clusters
- A Data Centre Pricing Forecast (rack space, m2 & kW rentals) in Euro per month
- A chart & table forecasting Data Centre Pricing in rack space, m2 & kW rentals
- A Data Centre revenue forecast in millions of Euro per annum from mid-2021 to mid-2025
- The key trends for the Cyprus Data Centre market
- Data Centre Outlook
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/rm5pfi
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900