DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Global Ethernet Storage Fabric Market (2021-2026) by Device, Switching Port, Storage Type, Application, and Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Ethernet Storage Fabric Market is estimated to be worth USD 1.1 billion in 2021, and is expected to reach USD 2.06 billion by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 13.4%.
- Need for Simplified Data Center Management
- The Rising Population of Internet Users and Cloud Applications
- Increasing Application of Ethernet Storage Fabric
- Organizations’ Reluctance to Adopt Modern Technologies
- Manufacturing Costs Associated with The Development
- Growth of Bandwidth Requirements
- Rising Need for Technologically Advanced Storage Solutions and Enterprise Mobility to Improve Efficiency
- Compatibility with Data Center Architecture
- By Device, the market is classified into Switches, Adapters, Controllers.
- By Switching Port, the market is classified as 10GbE to 25 GbE, 40GbE to 50GbE, and 100 GbE and above.
- By Storage Type, the market is classified as Block Storage, File Storage, Object Storage, and Hyper-Converged Infrastructure.
- By Application, the market is classified as Enterprise Data Centre, Cloud Service Provider Data Centre, Telecommunications, and Government.
- By Geography, America is projected to lead the market.
- Juniper Networks takes Intent Networking to the next level with New Apstra Software to Simplify Deployment and Day 2 Operations in Even More Data Center Environments – 25 May 2021
- Marvell extends automotive networking leadership with launch 802. 3ch 10G ethernet PHY – 27 April 2021
The report includes a Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Companies Profiled in the Report
- Allied Telesis
- Arista Networks
- Chelsio Communications
- H3C Technologies
- Hewlett Packard
- Juniper Networks
Why Buy This Report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Ethernet Storage Fabric Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of COVID-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst’s Proprietary competitive positioning tool.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/m59lop
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900