DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Global Battery Monitoring System Market, by Component (Hardware and Software), by Type (Wired Battery Monitoring System and Wireless Battery Monitoring System), by Battery Type, by End-User, by Region, Competition, Forecast & Opportunities, 2025” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Battery Monitoring System Market was valued at $ 2,490 million in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 5,331 million by 2025.
A Battery Monitoring System is an electronic device which provides real-time monitoring of battery, preventing from costly downtime, protecting the battery from operating outside its safe operating area and also calculating & balancing its environment.
Anticipated market growth is majorly attributed to favorable initiatives by various governments for boosting production and adoption of electric vehicles to conserve energy and decrease the environmental pollution associated with the combustion of conventional energy sources. Moreover, increasing necessity of generating renewable power and the rising need to increase the operational efficiency of batteries will drive the growth of the Global Battery Monitoring System Market through 2025.
The Global Battery Monitoring System Market is segmented based on component, type, battery type, end-user and region. Based on the component, the market is segmented into Hardware & Software. The hardware segment dominates the market and is expected to maintain its dominance through 2025, due to the ease of installation, faster sampling of data, reduced cabling, and high-resolution data recording abilities of hardware components such as sensors, data loggers, etc.
Based on the type, the market is segmented into wired battery monitoring system & wireless battery monitoring system. The wired battery monitoring system will lead the market until 2025. Nevertheless, the wireless battery monitoring system will also grow as they enable remote monitoring system of all operations. Based on the type of battery, the market is segmented into Lithium-ion battery, Lead Acid battery & others. The Lithium-ion based battery segment is expected to dominate the market due to their growing adoption in power tools, battery backup and electric vehicles.
Regionally, Asia Pacific is expected to continue its dominance due to growing investments in data centers and renewable power generation capacities by constituent nations like China, India & Japan. Moreover, presence of leading companies in countries such as China and Japan is also bolstering the regional market growth.
- Storage Battery Systems, LLC
- PowerShield Limited
- Schneider Electric
- NDSL Group Ltd.
- HBL Power Systems Limited
- SOCOMEC Group S.A.
- Curtis Instruments, Inc.
- BTECH, Inc.
- Eagle Eye Power Solutions, LLC
The Objective of the Study:
- To analyse and forecast the market size of the Global Battery Monitoring System Market, in terms of value.
- To classify and forecast the Global Battery Monitoring System Market based on component, type, battery type, end-user and regional distribution.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the Global Battery Monitoring System Market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc. in the Global Battery Monitoring System Market.
- To conduct the pricing analysis for the Global Battery Monitoring System Market.
- To identify and analyse the profile of leading Battery Monitoring System manufacturers involved in the Global Battery Monitoring System Market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Impact of COVID-19 on Global Battery Monitoring System Market
4. Executive Summary
5. Voice of Customers
5.1. Cost performance of process
5.2. Energy Efficiency of process
5.3. Recovery of active material
6. Global Battery Monitoring System Market Landscape
7. Global Battery Monitoring System Market Outlook
7.1. Market Size & Forecast
7.1.1. By Value
7.2. Market Share & Forecast
7.2.1. By Component (Hardware and Software)
7.2.2. By Type (Wired Battery Monitoring System and Wireless Battery Monitoring System)
7.2.3. By Battery Type (Lithium-Ion Battery, Lead-Acid Battery and Others)
7.2.4. By End-User (Data Centre, Telecommunications, Energy, Automotive and Others)
7.2.5. By Company (2019)
7.2.6. By Region
7.3. Market Attractiveness Index
8. Asia-Pacific Battery Monitoring System Market Outlook
9. North America Battery Monitoring System Market Outlook
10. Europe Battery Monitoring System Market Outlook
11. Middle East and Africa Battery Monitoring System Market Outlook
12. South America Battery Monitoring System Market Outlook
13. Market Dynamics
14. Market Trends & Developments
15. Supply Chain Analysis
16. Policy & Regulatory
17. Competitive Landscape
17.1. Storage Battery System LLC (SBS)
17.2. Power Shield Limited
17.3. Schneider Electric
17.5. Battery DAQ
17.6. HBL Power System Limited
17.7. SOCOMEC Group
17.8. Curtis Instruments, Inc.
17.10. Eagle Eye Power Solution
18. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ev7n6b
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900