DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Romania: Data Centre Landscape – 2021 to 2025” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report considers the growth of Data Centre space, power, pricing for Romania.
The report shows the revenues for Cloud and Data Centre Market forecast over the period from the beginning of 2021 to the beginning of 2025 and provides profiles of the key Public Cloud and Data Centre providers for Romania.
The Romanian Data Centre market has more than twenty third-party Data Centre Providers – but with a small average size of facility (an average of 395 m2 of Data Centre raised floor space per facility).
The Romanian market is dominated by local Data Centre providers – with the largest Data Centre Provider being the incumbent telecoms provider Telekom Romania.
Romania to-date has not become a key destination for the public CSPs (Cloud Service Providers) with access to cloud typically being provided from Frankfurt (Germany) and other countries.
Romania is still a developing market with relatively small Data Centre facilities, and remains fragmented; it requires more investment in larger Hyperscale Data Centre facilities.
Key Topics Covered:
- The key third-party Data Centre Providers & Facilities in Romania
- The key Data Centre Provider Profiles in Romania
- Romania Data Centre space forecast in m2 per annum
- Romania Data Centre power forecast in m2 per annum
- Data Centre power in Euro per kWH
- The key Data Centre Clusters in Romania
- Data Centre Pricing Forecast – in Euro per month
- Romanian Data Centre revenue forecast in millions of Euro per annum
- Romanian Public Cloud revenue forecast in millions of Euro per annum
- The key trends for the Romanian Data Centre market
- Data Centre Outlook
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/5tgjcz
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900