DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Global High Voltage Transmission Line Projects Database, 2020” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
In this report, the publisher tracked 1,873 high-voltage transmission line projects across 102 countries and from six regions – North America, Latin America, Asia, Europe, Africa and the Middle East.
The tracked projects include 208 cross-border projects, of which 98 are located in Europe, 47 in Africa, 43 in Asia-Pacific, nine in Latin America, and nine in the Middle East.
The report only tracks transmission projects of 220 kV and above voltage levels and with more than 25 km of line length. However, in some cases, depending upon the importance of the project, projects with lower line lengths and lower voltages have been included. Projects at less than 220 kV voltages and less than 25 km line length mainly include undersea cable, underground cable, and high voltage direct current (HVDC) projects.
The projects included in this report are new build projects and includes some major restoration/revamp/upgrade projects. The report also profiles key projects involving the complete dismantling of existing lines and the building of new lines of higher capacity.
The package comprises a PDF report and an excel database.
Part 1 of the report comprises six distinct sections:
- Section 1 provides an introduction to the project database.
- Section 2 provides information on the key assumptions used to analyse the project database.
- Section 3 provides an executive summary of the report.
- Section 4 captures the key trends and recent developments in the transmission market such as new project opportunities; developments in developer and supplier segments; policy and regulatory developments; and financing and technology trends.
- Section 5 provides a global analysis of the project database, in terms of region, voltage level, technology, type of line and status.
- Section 6 provides an analysis of the database for each of the six regions, in terms of voltage level, technology, type of line and status.
Part 2 of the report comprises of the excel database for each of the six regions which provides detailed and up-to-date information on each project, including a description, developers, route, rated voltage (kV), technology (AC or DC), length (km), estimated cost, current status, contractors, scheduled completion and contact details.
Key Topics Covered
PART 1 TRANSMISSION PROJECT ANALYSIS REPORT
1.1 Introduction to the database
1.2 Key assumptions
1.3 Executive summary
1.4 Key trends and recent developments
- Key development on projects
- New project opportunities
- Recent trends in developer space
- Developments in the equipment supplier and service provider
- Policy and regulatory developments impacting project progress
- Trends in project financing
- Trends in new technologies
1.5 Global analysis of projects in the database
- Project by voltage level and technology
- Project by type
- Project by status
1.6 Regional analysis of projects in the database
1.6.1 North America
1.6.2 Latin America
1.6.5 Middle East
- Each region includes
- Projects by voltage level and technology
- Projects by type
- Projects by status
PART 2 PROJECT PROFILES (EXCEL DATABASE)
Each profile includes a description, developers, route, rated voltage (kV), technology (AC or DC), length (km), estimated cost, current status, contractors, scheduled completion and contact details
1. North America
2. Latin America
- Costa Rica
- Lao People’s Democratic Republic (Laos)
- South Korea
- Sri Lanka
- Bosnia & Herzegovina
- Czech Republic
5. Middle East
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates (UAE)
- Ivory Coast
- South Africa
- South Sudan
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/pvzavk
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900